Thursday, March 25, 2010

16 More days~


Until Japan brew.
This morning I was meant to wake up at 5 am, but the stupid alarm clock didn't ring, so I woke up
at 7 -_-
I was rushing my English essay this morning, and I didn't have time to do my hairr, so I went out
with gay hairr hahaha. FLATNESS!
I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT MY HAIR. So yuh, today was so boring. Yesterday was half day andddddddddddddd I went to my friends house to study, then her sister told us that fb was distracting us frm studying so she made us deactivate our account and swap passwords. lol. meh idc~
But I do miss fb! I'm gonna upload some pics of school and friends cos i'm bored and i'm supposed to be doing my theater review. tsk.

Lately in my class, this girl that sits behind me keeps dropping her pen in front of her desk, and I always have to pick it up for her... It was the 5th time she did it, and I just wanted to pick the pen up and throw it across the room. Lol. It's so annoying. Then she always talks with her friend really loudly and laughs like a retard.
So gay.


Technology freak woman.

I look so hot. Banglah looks drunk. Pedo at the back. hehehe
That's all i think.
K bye!

No comments: